Work, Intern, Volunteer, Grow, Thrive
A Culture of Engagement, Inclusion and Excellence
At the heart of it, ClarkLindsey exists to engage the mind, spirit, and body in wellness and community. More specifically, we provide housing, and services to older adults and their families, so that older adults may live their best lives.
Working with older adults can be immensely meaningful and rewarding. At ClarkLindsey and atHome with ClarkLindsey, we find personal satisfaction and company-wide success by working to exceed expectations every day. To accomplish this goal, we depend on compassionate, empathetic, adaptable team members to provide safe, courteous and efficient services in a friendly way.
We believe there are opportunities for all employees, volunteers and interns to grow and prosper in our welcoming environment. ClarkLindsey actively celebrates all people and their backgrounds through our actions and activities. As part of our ongoing journey and commitment, we strive to create a diverse and equitable environment for our residents, staff, affiliates, and visitors.
Team members, residents, clients and members benefit from ClarkLindsey’s core values:
- Meaningful Life:
We are committed to supporting opportunities for purpose, autonomy, continued growth and close, meaningful relationships as defined by the individual.
- Engaged Staff:
We are committed to providing an open, honest, and constructive workplace that encourages collaboration, personal growth, and well-being.
- Inclusive Community:
We are committed to raising awareness, appreciation and respect for people, community and culture.
We are committed to providing exceptional services in safe and inviting environments.
ClarkLindsey’s opportunities are numerous. From trying out your very first job to exploring something new after retirement from your career, and all stages in-between, we are eager to meet you.
Positions at ClarkLindsey and atHome with ClarkLindsey:
Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Nurse Assistant, Care Professional (home care), Social Work, Administration – CEO, COO, Vice Presidents, Assistants, Resident Engagement – Front Office, Resident Support, IT, Sales and Marketing, Dining Services – Chef, Cooks, Servers, Dining Aide, Wellness – Fitness Instructor, Wellness Specialists, Business Office, Facilities – Maintenance, Housekeeping and Grounds, Human Resources – Benefits, Payroll, Recruitment, Internships, VolunteeringApply Now
Benefits are a valuable part of your compensation package. ClarkLindsey’s benefits cover you now, as well as anticipate what you might need for the future. Benefits vary by position. At the time of your interview, check to see what your package will include.
- Medical benefits with generous contributions from ClarkLindsey
- Dental, Vision and various AFLAC products available at a reasonable group rate
- 401k plan with both Traditional and Roth IRA options, and a company match
- Paid time off. The paid time off (PTO) program covers all types of leave, including vacation, illness, personal days and holidays. You begin earning PTO on your first day of employment.
- Company paid life insurance policy
- A long-term disability policy (for full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement, if you have plans to further your education
- Medical Flexible Spending and/or Dependent Care programs for tax savings on services you know you will be needing
- Early access to earned wages: available through PayActiv, making management of those unexpected expenses a little easier
- Employee Assistance Program: 24-hour employee and family counseling, support and referrals at no charge to you
- Complimentary employee meals for those employees working on our campus
- Free onsite wellness facilities
- Free, convenient parking
The benefits listed are a general description of the benefit itself and are subject to change. Benefits are described in greater detail during the interview process. Benefit programs are subject to the official terms in the plan documents when applicable. Please contact Human Resources for any questions about benefit programs and eligibility.
An Opportunity for Everyone
There are numerous ways to become a part of the ClarkLindsey team and find direction for your future — from full- and part-time employment to internships to clinical training to volunteering. However you contribute, you can be sure that you will develop new skills, forge meaningful relationships and gain a fresh perspective on aging. We are always looking for new employees, interns and volunteers, so please check out our current opportunities frequently.Apply Now